Thursday, January 26, 2012

AWARD (again) :D


"The Versatile Blogger"
(i'm sorry i lost the picture, and dont have the file anymore. this post was edited by me at 31/06/2015 but i only upload some picture. all post are still 'the same me' at 2012) 

this is my second award. Sis Cova give it to me
but i have to do this homework :D
answer the question :

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give their blog a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog:
thank you sis Cova for giving me the award again. now i have 2 award from her xD. i love your blog sis, your lovely post and i'm glad to read your comment on my blog. thanks a lot

2. Share 7 random facts about yourself:
i'm muslim
love photography 
love art
i love handmade
15 years old
love blogging
just have 155cm high -_-

3. Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blog you appreciate and then let them now that they have won award :
Darin on Darin Debian
Eriska on Make it Happen ☺
Septy on Rain's dream ☺
Sis Ghea on ghealifestory
Sis Nana on lotilatiLo^world
Sis Widyasari on Geek's Blog
Tania on Dream High
Sis Nona on The Chocochip Girl
Bela on It's My Life !
Jovita on My Zone My World
Sis Meutia on No, i'm not your mother


done hihi
 congrats for the award, 15 bloggergirl :D dont forget to answer the question too
hope you like it and happy blogging! :)

see you next post
Dream Big! xoxo

8 comments:

your comment feed my blog <3